Microsoft Office is a family of various software that brings together the best tools for the way people work. Follow the below-given steps for office.com/setup on your preferred device successfully.
- Firstly, open your preferred web browser.
- Thereafter, go to the “Microsoft Store”. For this, type the URL “microsoft.com/store” in the search bar.
- After typing the URL, press the enter key.
- Consequently, this will take you to the Microsoft Store for office.com/setup.
- In the next window, click on the “Software” option.
- As a result, it will expand the drop-down menu list of software options. Then, click on the “Office” option from the drop-down list.
- This will redirect you to the “Office Product Page”. After this, you will get an extensive list of Office products. Office setup is available for users in various versions.
- Hence, browse through all the available alternatives for office.com / setup. Then, choose the one that is best suited for your requirements. Click on the selected Microsoft Office setup product.
- Now, the following window will provide you with the complete details of the selected tool. Review all the details carefully.
- Thereafter, click on the “Purchase and Download Now” option.
- Then, click on the “Add a Cart” tab.
- Click on the “Review and Checkout” tab.
- Next, enter the payment details in the respective fields.
- Now, you will receive a confirmation email on the registered email id to confirm your Microsoft Office purchase.
- Open the confirmation mail and click on the download link to continue with the downloading process.
- Wait until the downloading process is going on.
- This completes the downloading process.
Installation Procedure Office.com/setup
- Firstly, open the downloaded folder on your device.
- Then, double-click on the downloaded setup file.
- After this, you will get a pop-up menu box. Here you must click on “Run”, “Setup” or “Save” file as per the option provided by your browser.
- Now, you will get another pop-up displaying “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?” message. Click on “Yes” to permit if you are installing Microsoft Office.
- Tap on the “Continue” option.
- After this, it will prompt you to login to your Office account if you have not login in earlier. Hence, login to your Microsoft Office account.
- This will start the installation process on your system.
- It will notify you about the completed process with the “You are all set! The Office is installed now” message. This will follow an animated guide showcasing the application located on your system.
- Click on the “Exit” option to close the installer.
- Firstly, you may access the tool that you want to Activate. For this, click on the “Start” menu or the “Windows” icon.
- Thereafter, look for the Microsoft Office application and click on it. As a result, it will expand to provide a list of all the available tools. Click on the one that you want to activate first.
- Similarly, Mac users must click on the icon of the desired tool i.e. Word, Excel, etc. from the Launchpad.
- Now, you will get the “Welcome Screen” of the selected tool. Click on the “Activate” option.
- On the other hand, Mac users should click on “Get Started” to activate the office.com/setup. This completes the activation process for Mac users. The remaining steps are applicable only for Windows-based PCs.
- The next window will prompt you to “Sign In” to your account. . If you have an account then enter your login credentials and click on “Sign In’. If you don’t have an account, then create an account first. For this, type the URL “office.com /setup” in the search bar. Then, click on “Create a new account” option. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to create the account.
- Read the “Software License Agreement”. Then, click on “Accept”.
- After that, click “Next” to exit.
Hence this completes the office.com/setup procedure successfully.